Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This Blog Should Really Be Titled: How To Live With Cool People

No, seriously. 

I, am, for once in my life, surrounded by cool people.

I am living with them, in fact.

That being said...so far, I really like my roommates. And I really like work.

(Minus an arrogant pretty boy who makes me feel stooooppidd. He does. But I'm trying not to let him.)

I've been working 8 hour days. Remember when I was complaining about 4 hour ones?

What a wimp I was. 

Also, NEW DEVELOPMENT(s)

1. My brother moved into the dorms. For those of you who don't know, K is going to school at my alma mater (which is also where I live currently).

2. My BFF and I are having issues. Does this happen? I know people have issues with their BFs but BFFs? Really? 



No comments:

Post a Comment