Monday, September 13, 2010

Playing this Game Called Waiting

Okay, so you know how I said that the star's must have aligned when I moved into my new apartment?

I'm beginning to think that they might not have aligned all the way.

Reason being this:

Tandem parking is extremely unfortunate.

For those of you who don't know what that is, I'll explain. Basically, my apartment complex (which is lovely and some would even say luxurious) only gives each residence 2 parkings spots. These parking spots happen to be lined up behind each other. Meaning a car is parked directly behind a car. Meaning, unless you are the car on the outside, you can't get out.

Meaning, I have to wait for my roommate, J, to get home so we can move cars and so that I can get to work on time in the morning.

waiting, waiting, waiting....

But while on the subject of work:

Not only is my part time temp job going well (another post for another time) but I also got an interview at TARGET!!!

AN INTERVIEW?!

Yep.

Star realignment, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment