Sunday, November 7, 2010

And I'm Back, From Outerspace...

So.

I'm back.

I took a break from bloging for awhile, as you may have noticed. 

I decided that I had nothing to write about and no one wanted to hear me complain about how much I hated work. 


......

Well, I still dislike work but that doesn't mean I don't have anything to write about. 


There is nothing wrong with chronicling your depressive moods, your moments of happy simplicity or your battle through a quarterlife crisis. 


I may have risen above the ramen from college, but I still have a lot more rising to do.


That being said:

I'm trying this new thing:

Using my lists to demonstrate positivity. 



And here I go:

1. I am grateful for my own room in my own apartment that has a comfy bed and a nice laptop and a very classic picture of Audrey Hepburn on the wall.

2. I am grateful for my love of food. It motivates me and just plain makes me happy and content. Hello, Trader Joes.

3. I am grateful that I have such a wonderful family that will change their Thanksgiving plans just for me.

4. I am grateful that I have a boyfriend who is so sensitive and loving. Today, when I apologized for my crying and ranting, he said "Don't be sorry. I am invested in you. I care about you. Never be sorry."

5. I am grateful that my roommates and I get along. We made apple dumplings today. It was swell. 





No comments:

Post a Comment