I took a break from bloging for awhile, as you may have noticed.
I decided that I had nothing to write about and no one wanted to hear me complain about how much I hated work.
Well, I still dislike work but that doesn't mean I don't have anything to write about.
There is nothing wrong with chronicling your depressive moods, your moments of happy simplicity or your battle through a quarterlife crisis.
I may have risen above the ramen from college, but I still have a lot more rising to do.
That being said:
I'm trying this new thing:
Using my lists to demonstrate positivity.
And here I go:
1. I am grateful for my own room in my own apartment that has a comfy bed and a nice laptop and a very classic picture of Audrey Hepburn on the wall.
2. I am grateful for my love of food. It motivates me and just plain makes me happy and content. Hello, Trader Joes.
3. I am grateful that I have such a wonderful family that will change their Thanksgiving plans just for me.
4. I am grateful that I have a boyfriend who is so sensitive and loving. Today, when I apologized for my crying and ranting, he said "Don't be sorry. I am invested in you. I care about you. Never be sorry."
5. I am grateful that my roommates and I get along. We made apple dumplings today. It was swell.